Monday, September 25, 2006

Late Bull Rally............

Monday's Gold trading session started slow dfrfted down to 587.50 (my support level was 588.00) for it's low of the day. I believe even with the Dollar stronger most of the day the Gold was not only following the Crude Oil today, but I think the U.S economic numbers are not that strong as of late and I think the Gold sector and trading community realize it and are trading technically. With a slight higher on the day closing (595.90) the market has fought to settle higher 4 days in a row. The market was $7.00 + lower at 10:00 am and reclaimed loss' gradually the second half of the trading session. The market is being supported by loads of physical gold being purchased world wide.

The following are my guideline numbers for 9/26 Tuesday in December Gold....................

resistance # 2.................................603.00
resistance # 1.................................599.50
pivot ..........................................................593.50
support # 1 ....................................590.00
support # 2 ....................................583.50

resistance = possible point to sell market
support = possible point to buy market
pivot = possible point to determine direction


I trade more than just Gold. In fact I trade the world....
Open an Account with me.....1-888-282-2770
Call for a FREE consultation,email questions & comments mdaly@manducatrading.com

Trade Smart......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home